Likely.es Stationery - Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- OBJECT AND GENERALITIES
Through its website www.likely.es , THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of "Customer", which is acquired by completing the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY subsequently communicates through the website. . The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use, the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable to them.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
For any type of doubt, query or suggestion, you can send us your comments through our contact form, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+34) 640 087 689.
Telephone service hours:
Monday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
- Make use of this website only to make legally valid inquiries or orders.
- Do not make any false or fraudulent orders. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- By placing an order through this website, you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts.
- By placing an order through this website, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
To place an order, you must follow the online purchase procedure by choosing the product you want to buy and adding it to the basket or cart, followed by clicking on the cart icon to verify the items you wish to purchase. Then you must click on Process Order, fill in the shipping information and select from the available shipping options. To finalize the order you must continue to the payment method, select the desired payment method and press "Authorize payment". Following this, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order (the "Order Confirmation"). In addition, we will inform you by email that the product is being shipped (the "Shipping Confirmation").
- INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers of THE COMPANY. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in THE COMPANY's website, are displayed at www.likely.es to guidance mode. THE COMPANY reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products offered to users on the Website and may add new products, understanding, unless otherwise provided, that such new products will be governed by the provisions of the Conditions that are in force at that time.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
All orders are subject to product availability. If there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or if there are no items left in stock, we will inform the Customer of the incident and we will refund any amount that may have been paid or if the customer wishes, the product may be replaced by another available product with characteristics similar and of the same value.
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the website include VAT. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client in order to complete the purchase. THE COMPANY may modify prices, articles, offers and other commercial conditions without prior notice.
- WAY TO PAY
The Customer agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered, the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs will be added. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
An order confirmation will be sent by email or the Customer can check the information corresponding to the purchase order at www.likely.es in the "My account" section, "Order history".
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to his order by payment by credit, debit card or PayPal.
- FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the CUSTOMER confirming the details of the purchase made.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept order cancellations when requested before the order is shipped. To make the cancellation you must request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Once your order has been sent it will not be possible to cancel it.
We ship to Spain peninsula and Portugal with private courier companies. We also ship to the countries of the European Union with private courier companies. You can see our conditions, delivery times and shipping costs here.
For shipments outside these territories or for shipments to the Canary Islands you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- RETURN POLICY
If you change your mind and want to make a return, you have a maximum period of 14 days from the moment you receive your order. After 14 days we cannot accept any returns.
To make a return you must contact us at email@example.com within this period indicating your intention to return the order, the items you want to return and the reason you want to return it. At this time we will communicate the steps to follow to make the return.
The shipping costs to make a return are borne by the Customer. After an order has been shipped, if the Customer decides to return it, shipping costs will always be deducted.
If the Client decides to return an order due to delays caused by the courier companies, they must take into account that THE COMPANY is not responsible for delays or problems caused by courier companies. For this reason, if you decide to return an order, the shipping costs will always be discounted, and the Customer will be responsible for any additional costs generated for this reason.
- REFUNDS (If applicable)
If you have returned an order, once we receive the products in perfect condition, unused and with their original packaging, we will proceed to send you an email notifying you that we have received it and if the refund has been approved.
If the refund has been approved, we will proceed to make the refund of the amount discounting the shipping costs with the same method that you used to pay (credit card or PayPal) within a maximum period of 14 days.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, we will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
If the product is NOT in the condition in which it was sent, in its original packaging and/or has been used, we will not be able to make any type of refund.
- POLICIES ON DEFECTIVE OR BROKEN PRODUCTS
In cases where you consider that at the time of delivery the product does not comply with the provisions of the contract, you should contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling us at number +34 640087689 where we will indicate how to proceed. We do not accept claims after 3 days of delivery by the courier company.
We will proceed to carefully examine the information provided about the product defect and we will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable time if the refund or replacement of the same (if applicable). The refund or replacement of the item will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which we send you an email confirming that the refund or replacement of the nonconforming item is appropriate.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE COMPANY holds all the rights to the content, design and source code of this Web page and, especially, including but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data that are include on the web.
Customers and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations on the matter are also applicable to it.
The total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its contents, is expressly prohibited without the express written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action that entails an infringement of current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express and written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web.
The use of the contents of the web domain is only authorized for informative and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referenced, with the user being solely responsible for the misuse thereof.
- ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, Clients and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
- The consequences that may derive from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content on the Web, prepared or not by THE COMPANY, published or not officially under its name.
- As well as the consequences that may derive from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent the normal enjoyment by Other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do wrong. use of the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Web and/or the linked Web be uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other damage.
- The use of the information or content of this Web or link Webs that Clients and Users could make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this Web page must be considered by Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for Users that could derive from any inaccuracy present on the Website.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY
THE COMPANY does not assume any liability derived, by way of example but not limitation:
- The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or of third parties.
- Of eventual damages to Clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal operation of search tools, organization or location of content and/or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to THE COMPANY by contract.
- Of the access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of the Internet with in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and/or link websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered Individual and/or collective Clients or Users as a result of said communications and/or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.
- In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
- Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
In the event that any clause of these Conditions of Use is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these Conditions of Use.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless expressly recognized by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
- MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. For this reason, THE COMPANY recommends that the Client read them carefully each time they access the Website.
Clients and Users will always have these Conditions of Use in a visible place, freely accessible for as many queries as they wish to make. In any case, the acceptance of the Conditions of Use will be a prior and essential step to the acquisition of any product available through the Website.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the assumed obligations, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control ("Cause of Force Majeure"). Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and among others, the following: a. Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action. b. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist threat or attack, war (declared or not), or threat or preparations for war. c. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster. d. Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private. and. Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems. F. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority. It will be understood that the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the Cause of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension in the term to fulfill said obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the Cause of Force Majeure. We will use all reasonable means to end the Force Majeure Event or to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the Force Majeure Event.
21. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
- COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Your comments and suggestions will be welcomed. Please send us such comments and suggestions, as well as any questions, complaints or claims, through our contact form or by email to email@example.com
- PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
SECTION 1 WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you buy something in our store, as part of the purchase process, we save the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email.
When you search our store, we also automatically receive your IP address to obtain information that helps us understand your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we will send you emails with information about www.likely.es, new products and other news.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do we obtain your consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, make a purchase, ship or return, we assume that we have your consent to collect and use this information for this specific purpose.
If we ask for your personal information for another reason, for example to carry out marketing actions, we will expressly ask you to give us your consent or we will give you the opportunity to opt out.
How can you unsubscribe?
After you give your consent, if you change your mind you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 - DATA
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if you breach our Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. This e-commerce platform allows us to provide the service. Your data is hosted in Shopify's databases and in the Shopify app. They store your data on a secure server with a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment platform, Shopify saves your credit card information. This information is encrypted with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your transaction information is kept only as long as it is necessary to complete your transaction. Once your transaction has been completed, your information is deleted.
All payment platforms comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS and by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements ensure that our store's and our service providers' treatment of credit card information is secure. For additional information, you can consult the Shopify Terms of Service at the following links ( https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms ) or (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 – SUPPLIERS
In general, any provider we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow you to perform the service.
However, payment gateway providers and other transaction processors have their own privacy policies regarding the information we must give them in order to complete your transactions.
We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these providers carefully so that you can understand how they use your personal information.
In particular, please remember that some providers may be located or have offices in different areas outside of your jurisdiction or ours. If you choose to proceed with the transaction that requires the service of a third party provider, your information will be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction where this provider has its offices.
When you click on links in our store, they may direct you away from our store. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites and we encourage you to read their policies.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn more about the people who visit our website and the pages that interest them the most.
SECTION 6 - SAFETY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow necessary processes to make sure it is not lost, accessed, disclosed, misused, altered, or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, this information will be encrypted using SSL technology and stored with AES-25 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement general industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
This is the list of cookies we use. We make this information available to you so that you can choose whether to accept them.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, allows us to store information about your session.
_shopify_visit, no data held, is used to store the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data held, counts the number of visits from a single user.
cart, unique token, stores your cart information.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite if the store has a password is used to find out if the user has the key.
PREF, configured by Google, keeps track of who visits the store and from where.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
When you use this online store, you affirm that you are over 18 and that we have your consent for any minor under your care to use this website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION